The Handy Man The Handy Man

Cool

That pretty kewl dude. But the GUN sfx suck. I can think of frew places where u could of got better ones. (like Video games) are a good place to rip high quality Gun Sounds../

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Cool

Dude thats pretty fun. But the graphics are not too great.
Not to complicated, entertaining, great way to burn some spare time.

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

Projector is no lag

This has a much higher frame rate and runs more smoothly if you turn it into a projector (.exe) file and play it on the desktop.

The style was unique in my opinion. The sound was good.
Some parts of the first level were a bit hard. This will turn away a large part of your audience to quickly as they'll get frustrated.

Electronic Sound Machine Electronic Sound Machine

I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.

I played merry had a little lamb.

Cemetary 2 Cemetary 2

Zombien

I love it, amsome Gun sound effects are very good. Crisp clean sounding. and its fun to play.

Good job.

Internet Hacker Internet Hacker

No comment

The music was terrible. No personwho is into Hacking culture or proggraming would listen to music like. Its distracting and it doesn't set the mood. A Techno ambience type of music would be Better.

And the graphic were poor.

Overall this a poor Attempt at creating a hacker similation game.

Pang Flash Pang Flash

cool

I liked the eye appeal of the buttons and the graphics overall. The were shaded good and came together nicely. The actionscripting is Supreb.
Good game.

Zombie Soundboard Zombie Soundboard

Very good

Personally I can see some use of this.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

COOL

This is fun, only it sucks having only 3 lives...
Also the part where I you get the shotgun that thing shotgun sucks!
I'd rather have the handgun!

Mario's Adventure 2! Mario's Adventure 2!

Thats some amzing A.S therE!!!!!!!

Very good, I noticed that if Put Low quality Mario went really fast. and On high Quality mario was in slow motion.

ANyways I played it a couple times but couldn't get crose those Boxs on the 2nd level So I got pissed and stop playing.